36th Space Symposium
The premier event for global space professionals.
Space Symposium attendees consistently represent all sectors of the space community from multiple spacefaring nations: space agencies; commercial space businesses and associated subcontractors; military, national security and intelligence organizations; cyber security organizations; federal and state government agencies and organizations; research and development facilities; think tanks; educational institutions; space entrepreneurs and private space travel providers; businesses engaged in adapting, manufacturing or selling space technologies for commercial use; and media that inspire and educate the general public about space.
Space Foundation is creating “Space Symposium 365” — a new initiative that will premiere this fall, offering expanded programming and collaborative opportunities that will continue to bring the global space community together.
This unique programming will:
- Connect the global space community together online with premier programming
- Provide exclusive interviews, discussions and roundtables with Space Professionals
- Deliver innovative and unique programming on emerging space issues
- Bridge the conversation between Civil, Commercial, and National Security Space
- Highlight emerging priorities and policies that are driving the global space economy